Webinars / Podcasts
- EAA/IAC Webinar (Feb 2013) — Maintaining Aircraft Control (and How to Avoid Loss of Control)
- EAA/IAC Webinar (Mar 2012) — 12 Myths About Stalls and Spins
- IMC Radio Podcast, Spreaker.com (Feb 2012) — Plane Talk (Rich’s segment runs 26:00–45:00 in the program, covers upset training, safety, and the 1,500 hour rule for FOs)
- EAA/IAC Webinar (Jul 2011) — Emergency Maneuver Training
- AvWeb Podcast (Dec 2009) — Aviation Safety Investigates the State of Spin Training interview with Rich Stowell & John King (17 minutes). See AvWeb’s related Anatomy of a Cirrus Stall Accident video.